Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Song prequels from Twitter #songprequel

"Just today I heard some music, that I think will live forever by some immortal musicians, who'll never part." (Don Maclain)

"It's really important you remember this when driving: especially don't get it backwards and use it metaphorically" (Meatloaf)

"I've bought a map to the location of the sleeping knights of Jesus, probably from a freemason" (Robyn Hitchcock)

"If you had a hammer son, my dad said, I bet you five bob you'd be a ruddy nuisance" (Trad)

"As I set out for the town of Larado, I hope my day would be sweet and death free" (Johnny Cash et al)

"Bring me my light training sword, and my junior book of wisdom" (Jethro Tull)

"Sing ye people of the Tower of Anur, something complimentary to Sauron who looks like a winner!" (Tolkein)

"The soon to be ordained nuns have just arrived and got here" (Leonard Cohen)

"We all looked for a seafront residence, not afraid of damp, like sunflower hues"
(The Beatles).

"Waiting for a freeze (possibility of ice) forecast for the next day" (Jethro Tull)

"Three Gypsies said 'I hear that Lady up the Castle's a bit of all right'" (Trad.)

"Dear Santa I want a tricycle: I want to own a trike" (Queen)

"Gordon, here to tryout for the football team" (Queen)

"Don't fear the Midwife" (Blue Oyster Cult)

"By the wellsprings of the Euphrates, we weren't that tired nor yet nostalgic" (Bony M)

"Oh hi Rasputin, have you met the Russian Queen?" (Boney M)

No comments: