2015 Notable Births May-December (bracketted date, that of notability)
- May 27 – Sir Perigrin Hawker, first English Man on the Moon (2051)
- June 18 - Albrecht Frieherr von und zu der Tann-Rathsamhausen, German Chancellor (2044)
- August 5 - Sabdra Ellen Bose, Explorer, Discoverer of so-called 'Pre-Cambian Human' fossil (2048)on the edge of the Langdorf Instability (contested, cf "PreCambrian Man Hoax, Time Traveller, Miracle, or Discovery" by Tob Stanton (2049))
- August 16 - John of Brussels, Saint-Explorer, Vatican Mission into the Langdorf Instability (2049, assumed d. 2049)
- October 16 - Matterson Lubbock Jr – Governer of Greater Texas (2055)
- October 23 - Jacomo Vanderluce Petroi, Baron of New Cotejipe (self-asserted), Brazilian lunar mining magnate, and later politician (2052)
- October 31 - Samantha Messinger – German mathematician: author "Langdorf gravitic waviforms as a sub-tensor of Rhiemann space" (2043)
- November 2 - Alfy Janson - filmaker, director, winner of Oscar for best screen play, 89th Academy Awards (2038) "Playing The Viola In Heaven".
- November 12 - Elizabeth Egin - American women's rights activist. Shot by police, during attempt to re-establish abortion-on-demand. Matryr First Church of She. (2054)
- December 10 - Gryphon ApRees - Welsh poet and politician, winner of Bardic prize for poem: "Byron i mewn i'r Hellespont" (2043), First Minister Welsh Parliament (2045))
- December 21 – Thomas Meade - French baker and culinary scientist, constructed first programmeable yeast (2042) (cf Janson's film "The Baker of Paris" (2044))
- December 31 - Patrick Barber, Duke of Sheffield by Right of Arms, (post-disillusion) (2041)
Next Notable Deaths 2015.